Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps, but this guy said to just put measurement marks on a bucket and use a paint mixer and it works great, sounds reasonable to me. I'm always doing everything on the down low so no way am I doing it lol. I could only imagine if my wife saw me mixing buckets of nutes with a mixer lol. She still thinks I have a 2x2 tent and last night almost freaked when she saw my mephisto seeds, I made sure she didn't see the rest after that lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Deceiving the wife a very dangerous game , means many consecutive nights sleeping on the couch if caught . :eyebrows:

Work you say? Lol. I'm already at 48 hours haha.
its great fun eh lol. couldnt be doing without it though. was brought up oldskool. men work women clean kinda thing so gotta make sure my lady of leisure has enough £ to keep her dress wardrobe full lol.

Deceiving the wife a very dangerous game , means many consecutive nights sleeping on the couch if caught . :eyebrows:
There was a guy that used to be on here (since banned, I think) who's wife found his stash (I think he spent more $$ than he was supposed to)...and threw all of his beans in the garbage!:yoinks::yoinks: (needless to say, he didn't realize until the trash was collected...)

its great fun eh lol. couldnt be doing without it though. was brought up oldskool. men work women clean kinda thing so gotta make sure my lady of leisure has enough £ to keep her dress wardrobe full lol.
So you've learned the fine art of kissing up to keep your love life intact :eyebrows:

Well bear, in my case it's easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission. My wife wouldn't even let me grow indoors but I knew if she saw the end result she would change her mind. My first grow was done totally in secret. She was a little upset when I finally brought the plants upstairs to show her but she was more impressed than upset. Now she constantly wants to know if I have anything ready for her to trim lol.

There was a guy that used to be on here (since banned, I think) who's wife found his stash (I think he spent more $$ than he was supposed to)...and threw all of his beans in the garbage!:yoinks::yoinks: (needless to say, he didn't realize until the trash was collected...)
Oh no lol.

Cause for divorce in my books . :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back