Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Frank
You were in my thoughts yesterday . I spent a whole bunch of money on Chinese food yesterday . One of the items I bought was deep fried chicken wings . I love them ,there unique in that they are covered with a spice I cant identify ( maybe cinnamon ?? ) I thought you would probably apply some Frank's bbq sauce . MMMMMMM GOOD :d5:

The pots come with predrilled holes from top to bottom I just enlarged them for more air . I like to try to improve on the product . Sometimes it works sometimes it don't but with all the discussion here about how plants need air I thought I'd try it .
Speaking of air, another thing that was recommended to me which I haven't actually tried is to mix nutes in a bucket with a paint mixer on a drill to aerate the mix.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I love them ,there unique in that they are covered with a spice I cant identify ( maybe cinnamon ?? )
My guess (off the top of my head) is that was probably Chinese 5 spice. Its available on amazon or any place spices are sold. Its a great addition to almost any meat.

Good morning Frank. Sun is shining for now.
Morning bro! No sun here....another grey day!

Currently I'm using fabric pots from Ruth's Tree Farm , I've used these plastic pots before but I built them wrong side out so I've rebuilt them and enlarged the holes as a result of discussions here . More air . We shall see . :eyebrows:

I use the same fabric pots from Ruth's; up until recently I've really digged them (now I'm on to the autopot, which has air domes you place at the bottom of your pots.) I'm considering putting air domes in all of my pots going forward, I'll have to do a few more test grows to see if the results are somewhat consistent but I noticed a MASSIVE growth rate difference in having the root zone pumped with oxygen.

Pump and air stone?

That's the way to do it brother lol. 24 hours and you're goldie by most people's score cards.

Speaking of air, another thing that was recommended to me which I haven't actually tried is to mix nutes in a bucket with a paint mixer on a drill to aerate the mix.

Air stone and aquarium pump is what I use ( DH Gate)

I use the same fabric pots from Ruth's; up until recently I've really digged them (now I'm on to the autopot, which has air domes you place at the bottom of your pots.) I'm considering putting air domes in all of my pots going forward, I'll have to do a few more test grows to see if the results are somewhat consistent but I noticed a MASSIVE growth rate difference in having the root zone pumped with oxygen.

That's the way to do it brother lol. 24 hours and you're goldie by most people's score cards.
So I'm going in the right direction eh Hobbes . :thumbsup:

Pump and air stone?
Perhaps, but this guy said to just put measurement marks on a bucket and use a paint mixer and it works great, sounds reasonable to me. I'm always doing everything on the down low so no way am I doing it lol. I could only imagine if my wife saw me mixing buckets of nutes with a mixer lol. She still thinks I have a 2x2 tent and last night almost freaked when she saw my mephisto seeds, I made sure she didn't see the rest after that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back