Status
Not open for further replies.
well stoners its friday morning again and that can only mean one thing........ back to back 12 hour shifts all weekend. great. so for everyone thats had a jip about working all week nows your time to pay me back lol. have a good one folks. keep it green:greenthumb:

well stoners its friday morning again and that can only mean one thing........ back to back 12 hour shifts all weekend. great. so for everyone thats had a jip about working all week nows your time to pay me back lol. have a good one folks. keep it green:greenthumb:

Ooooh, how did you get so lucky?!? lol Hopefully it flies by for you!!!

Ooooh, how did you get so lucky?!? lol Hopefully it flies by for you!!!
its murder mate. generally sit about doing absolutely nothing. easy money so i shouldnt complain but its seriously borin like. ill be screwed when i have to go back to a real job soon aswell. reckon ive got a month before i fall victim to pay offs. hopefully this crop will be perfectly timed to eleviate my misfortune tho : )

Happy Friday Stoners...
IMG_20170512_105106.jpg

So this is what a WoS NLxBB auto that doesn't auto looks like.. I've only topped it twice; around the 5th-ish node and then all of the resultant tops.. She's bushing out a bit and it's been basically vegging for almost 2 full months.. I wanna put her outside but I'm afraid she's gonna get too big after doing some reading.. Even if I ScROG it, it could get pretty wide!! lol I guess I'm gonna have to either fire up the tent as soon as the veggies go outside, which I was kinda hoping to avoid, but meh.. This thing could produce a solid amount of bud if I do it right!!!

Hope everyone has an easy Friday to make way for a lazy weekend!!!!

Attachments

• 20170512_050515.jpg
    20170512_050515.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 48
  • 20170512_050525.jpg
    20170512_050525.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 49
:smoking: @Ash-a-Ton ... yup, that's Ca defc. mate,... often, it hits hard along the veins and midrib, which helps distinguish it from some P defc. symptoms that look similar,...
...noting the deeper green color, might be you're heavy on N, so when you can, get some form of Ca-Mg that's low-to-no N! It's f'ing insidious at times, the "hidden" sources of N,.. True, the old formula of GO CaMg+ was all carbonate based, now it's 1-0-0, using MgNO3,.. this is plenty mild, so use it if you like,..
:eek1: BUT... first, what kind of ppm's are you running? And how much Ca-Mg added? ....if you get high enough, the Ca-Mg can get restricted in uptake,... also, how's that pH? We need to determine if this is a simple lack-of type defc. or if it's pH related, or other uptake issues,... Derek' made the suggestion to 'flush" if you can, but it sounds like a shit-show to do in that hybrid rig,... let's see what your plain water ppm and final pH adjusted nute solution is as well,.. if your not over the top, it won't be necessary,...
Absolutely no idea what the ppm is. No way to test that lol.
pH is about 6.2-6.6

well folks i spoke to soon... 3 hours of doing nothing and now im soaked from head to toe. trying to clean shit thats been under water for literally a hundred or so years and is classified as nuclear waste....with a fire hose.
[HASHTAG]#livingthedream[/HASHTAG]

Work you say? Lol. I'm already at 48 hours haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back