Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha, can you take the whole thing out then siphon it out somehow. Here is the thing it is really important to realize, since you use city tap water it is going to build up with salt. You will continue to have problems, virtually no matter what you do, with deficiencies and such. So I would say its pretty important to try and get a rinse somehow
I guess when I get back Sunday I'll fill up a tote carefully set the grow bucket in. And change it res

Elements may have 3-0-0 on the back, but the OilyCann doesn't. Unless they've changed it up since I got mine. :smoking:

IMG_3910.JPG

Friend of mine just picked up a cat the other day. First one for her, so thought I'd send a little gift box (treats and toys and stuff) to help get her started.

Am I jerk or good guy that as an almost joke I included one of the licky brushes? :crying:

Am I jerk or good guy that as an almost joke I included one of the licky brushes? :crying:

She'll let you know, one way or another....
Anyways, it's cool that you are helping introduce her to the joys of knowing a cat.

Say "catch it!" 3 times, then reach for the litter box.

I was loving my coinbase account, lots of nice bonuses for buying seeds with bitcoin but obviously coinbase wasn't thrilled with my purchases. Not sure if they're still doing it but I got 8 free auto seeds from seedsman just for using bitcoin and 2 of the seeds were mephisto Ripley og

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You sure it was just you locked out or a general house cleaning? Not likely to dump you for seeds. They don't know. Turns out that is mine too and it won't let me in either. Probably for inactivity.

I'm going to re-register with them. I've had an order pending with Seedsman since just after 4/22 that kicked back every card I tried.. It says the same thing about 8 freebees. My previous problem paying for an order was a problem reconciling a $30 price difference up when another seed banks checkout calculated the Bitcoins. Every attempt to contact them kicked me to a contract support company that I would have had to opt into to even talk to them. I passed. I get enough junk mail and spam.

That is one department I am proud of AFN about. With all the recent commercialization, I have yet to get spammed by an AFN vendor. I don't know how they did it but Good job AFN.
:pass:

Last edited:
:smoking: @Ash-a-Ton ... yup, that's Ca defc. mate,... often, it hits hard along the veins and midrib, which helps distinguish it from some P defc. symptoms that look similar,...
...noting the deeper green color, might be you're heavy on N, so when you can, get some form of Ca-Mg that's low-to-no N! It's f'ing insidious at times, the "hidden" sources of N,.. True, the old formula of GO CaMg+ was all carbonate based, now it's 1-0-0, using MgNO3,.. this is plenty mild, so use it if you like,..
:eek1: BUT... first, what kind of ppm's are you running? And how much Ca-Mg added? ....if you get high enough, the Ca-Mg can get restricted in uptake,... also, how's that pH? We need to determine if this is a simple lack-of type defc. or if it's pH related, or other uptake issues,... Derek' made the suggestion to 'flush" if you can, but it sounds like a shit-show to do in that hybrid rig,... let's see what your plain water ppm and final pH adjusted nute solution is as well,.. if your not over the top, it won't be necessary,...

Elements may have 3-0-0 on the back, but the OilyCann doesn't. Unless they've changed it up since I got mine. :smoking:

View attachment 747716
Yeah ozone69, just looked at it on Amazon. Still there and no nitrogen! Thanks man I was just getting on to ask everyone where to get no Nitrogen cal/mag. Been punchin my brain trying to find some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back