Status
Not open for further replies.
So my experienced growers.
@derek420colorado @Frankthetank @Waira
And who ever else may see this.
Hybrid Hempy showing something.
Slight rust and in the veins of several leafs
Very light signs.
As most know I been feeding the shit out of them. Can't fathom a real def. Unless it's cal or mag. I feel like the cal mag I have is junk.
What you guys think?
1494553314175-1184073352-jpg.747696
I think calmag....but there are more knowledgeable folks around here than I am.

I think calmag....but there are more knowledgeable folks around here than I am.
Just believe it's a def. I was expecting tox. Fed every day nutes lol. But I'll up the cal mag. . . . Again lol

Been feeding them the earth juice cal mag. But it's high in N do I just up the feed on that?

Yes, I would also go buy some gallons of distilled water and flush the plant really good, then add the cal mag back with distilled on your last 1/3 of water you are pouring through the pot along with any feeding that is needed. I am assuiming that you haven't done a midway through your grow rinsing/flushing/cleansing of your medium to rinse all those built up salts.

Yes, I would also go buy some gallons of distilled water and flush the plant really good, then add the cal mag back with distilled on your last 1/3 of water you are pouring through the pot along with any feeding that is needed. I am assuiming that you haven't done a midway through your grow rinsing/flushing/cleansing of your medium to rinse all those built up salts.
I have not done that with any of them lol.
I didn't add a drain to this hybrid Hempy. So I can't completely drain it. Best I can do is not water it for 2 days and let get low on water. Hard to give it a rinse lol.

So my experienced growers.
@derek420colorado @Frankthetank @Waira
And who ever else may see this.
Hybrid Hempy showing something.
Slight rust and in the veins of several leafs
Very light signs.
As most know I been feeding the shit out of them. Can't fathom a real def. Unless it's cal or mag. I feel like the cal mag I have is junk.
What you guys think?
View attachment 747696 View attachment 747697 View attachment 747698 View attachment 747699

she needs calcium. as far as I know, without mixing your own, general organics was the only source of calmag without N. to make matters worse, they were bought by monsanto I've heard. (say it aint so !) They have changed the formulation, so grab all the old bottles while they are still out there.

I have not done that with any of them lol.
I didn't add a drain to this hybrid Hempy. So I can't completely drain it. Best I can do is not water it for 2 days and let get low on water. Hard to give it a rinse lol.

Can you bring it all the way out of the space and empty the rez or just take the bucket out and run water through it?

get it at a fish store, they are used to people coming for 50 gallons at a time.

But I absolutely can go get r.o water. Just lazy n cheap. It's not every expensive. Just suspicious getting 10+ gallons of water every 4 days lol

Can you bring it all the way out of the space and empty the rez or just take the bucket out and run water through it?
The roots have taken over the small root space. I'm afraid if I pull it out and set it back in I'll damage the roots too much. Plus no where to set the root mass safely after I pull grow bucket out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back