Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME!!! thanks for letting me know!! Enjoy brother! Stop by my thread if ya wanna see the super blueberries at 5 weeks!
Tag me. On phone. Can't see SIG's. And I think I forgot to sub

Well good news, my daughter is out of surgery and should be on the way home after little time in the recovery room. I'll wait till their home before I can have a smoke.
So glad to hear that! Hope she has a speedy recovery! :greencheck:

Well good news, my daughter is out of surgery and should be on the way home after little time in the recovery room. I'll wait till their home before I can have a smoke.
Was busy and not reading. Dude I would be freaking out. Glad things are working out

So my experienced growers.
@derek420colorado @Frankthetank @Waira
And who ever else may see this.
Hybrid Hempy showing something.
Slight rust and in the veins of several leafs
Very light signs.
As most know I been feeding the shit out of them. Can't fathom a real def. Unless it's cal or mag. I feel like the cal mag I have is junk.
What you guys think?
1494553314175-1184073352.jpg
14945533371802061878211.jpg
1494553366357154596395.jpg
1494553400741872375804.jpg

Very light signs.
As most know I been feeding the shit out of them. Can't fathom a real def. Unless it's cal or mag. I feel like the cal mag I have is junk.
What you guys think?
View attachment 747696 View attachment 747697 View attachment 747698 View attachment 747699

What's your water source and what kind of lighting?

Very light signs.
What you guys think?
View attachment 747696 View attachment 747697 View attachment 747698 View attachment 747699[/QUOT

Yeah I think it is cal def, I have this Natures Destiny liquid calcium stuff that is pretty rad. but get you some calmag supplement in there asap. It can take over so quick and you can never get those rusty spots back. Honestly it will make your plant look like poo real quick especially in the soiless setup you have now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back