Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure it was just you locked out or a general house cleaning? Not likely to dump you for seeds. They don't know. Turns out that is mine too and it won't let me in either. Probably for inactivity.

I'm going to re-register with them. I've had an order pending with Seedsman since just after 4/22 that kicked back every card I tried.. It says the same thing about 8 freebees. My previous problem paying for an order was a problem reconciling a $30 price difference up when another seed banks checkout calculated the Bitcoins. Every attempt to contact them kicked me to a contract support company that I would have had to opt into to even talk to them. I passed. I get enough junk mail and spam.

That is one department I am proud of AFN about. With all the recent commercialization, I have yet to get spammed by an AFN vendor. I don't know how they did it but Good job AFN.
:pass:
I'm positive it's not just house cleaning. They were pretty clear about it in the email I got and if I try to go on the website it says my account has been closed and won't let me even see anything else. I did just open a new coinbase account through the app with a different email so we'll see how it goes. The seed bank even said that they started seeing this more and now change their wallet id frequently to help avoid it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

well folks i spoke to soon... 3 hours of doing nothing and now im soaked from head to toe. trying to clean shit thats been under water for literally a hundred or so years and is classified as nuclear waste....with a fire hose.
[HASHTAG]#livingthedream[/HASHTAG]
Some how I just don't envy you today . :nono:

If it's air they want than it's air they shall have . :thumbsup:
DSCN1139.JPG

If it's air they want than it's air they shall have . :thumbsup:
View attachment 747820
Is there a real benefit to the design of the air pots? The dimples. I like them. Hate the price. Trying to figure out if it's worth the money rather than 5 gallon bucket with a ton of holes drilled

I hope they work well for you. What have you been using?

Currently I'm using fabric pots from Ruth's Tree Farm , I've used these plastic pots before but I built them wrong side out so I've rebuilt them and enlarged the holes as a result of discussions here . More air . We shall see . :eyebrows:

Currently I'm using fabric pots from Ruth's Tree Farm , I've used these plastic pots before but I built them wrong side out so I've rebuilt them and enlarged the holes as a result of discussions here . More air . We shall see . :eyebrows:
Cool, I've only used fabric pots so I'm starting to get curious about other types of pots. I see that you put holes around the top for Lst purposes?

Cool, I've only used fabric pots so I'm starting to get curious about other types of pots. I see that you put holes around the top for Lst purposes?

The pots come with predrilled holes from top to bottom I just enlarged them for more air . I like to try to improve on the product . Sometimes it works sometimes it don't but with all the discussion here about how plants need air I thought I'd try it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back