Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is how do you get a good pic of something like that? I'm thinking if I fire up that trimmer and trim it the best I can while it's still whole I might get a good pic.. as of right now pics do this girl no justice.. I don't think there's more than 3-4 buds on there that are smaller than my fist

The final weight will be interesting to see. Don't you also have another GSC? Is she also in a big pot?
I got one more but it's small pot
IMG_20170509_173744.jpg

My question is how do you get a good pic of something like that? I'm thinking if I fire up that trimmer and trim it the best I can while it's still whole I might get a good pic.. as of right now pics do this girl no justice.. I don't think there's more than 3-4 buds on there that are smaller than my fist
Yeah...I would say a defoliation would show the buds a bit more, along with something in the picture for contrast.

Put a dark background behind with a spot light above or in front of your camera or use the flash if you have one .

I usually work in 5-15 minute increments.. maybe once a day or 4 times if it's busy. Had a big pow wow last week about sleeping and smoking in the facility... Thought they were singling me out so I asked for my Steward.. he said shut up and do what you do
yeah you definately must be at my work somewhere lol

Spicy where you wouldn't necessarily expect reminded me of one I enjoy making from time to time....pig candy!!!

Easy peasy...

Take some bacon slices and sprinkle a mix of about a half cup of brown sugar with a couple tablespoons of cayenne pepper (mix up the ratio to where you like the sweet/heat mix) on 'em and bake until done to your liking. mmmmmmmmmm
mate that sounds absolutely bangin! gonna have to get some bacon in for breakfast the morra

Put a dark background behind with a spot light above or in front of your camera or use the flash if you have one .
The flash washes it out to much.. and I tried a background a week or so ago. The thing is only 12" tall so if you take a frontal or side shot you can only see like 3 buds
IMG_20170509_170340.jpg

It would be cool to do some math after you get final weights....Try to see if one size pot grows more efficiently than the other size. Kind of a grams per gallon/liter of soil thing.
The big pot is definitely gonna out weigh the 3 small pots. I got a little better than 2oz a plant on the first two in 3gallon pots, I expect the same from the 3rd.. if there's not 6+ oz's on the big pot I'll eat it all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back