Status
Not open for further replies.
I found .
4 Sleestack skunk ( reg )
2 Afghani ( reg )
2 delicious critical super silver haze ( fem )
in my stash . I haven't a clue where they came from . Anybody grown them before ??
I haven't yet.. I'll send you my address and get right on it though

Spicy where you wouldn't necessarily expect reminded me of one I enjoy making from time to time....pig candy!!!

Easy peasy...

Take some bacon slices and sprinkle a mix of about a half cup of brown sugar with a couple tablespoons of cayenne pepper (mix up the ratio to where you like the sweet/heat mix) on 'em and bake until done to your liking. mmmmmmmmmm

This thing has another 11days by my count.. she's falling all over herself.. hope she goes the distance..
007.JPG

Spicy where you wouldn't necessarily expect reminded me of one I enjoy making from time to time....pig candy!!!

Easy peasy...

Take some bacon slices and sprinkle a mix of about a half cup of brown sugar with a couple tablespoons of cayenne pepper (mix up the ratio to where you like the sweet/heat mix) on 'em and bake until done to your liking. mmmmmmmmmm
Thanks for this.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hey @Rebel saw the note about last week so here are my requests. Thank you.
AFN Fert Reviewer Points:50
Awarded to any member who does a fertilizer review with documented thread on site. Link required.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/botanicare-kind-and-silica-blast-review-by-castle-grown.59572/
[HASHTAG]#showusyourcuppa[/HASHTAG] Points:50 Awarded to any member who posts a pic of their cuppa in Live Stoners. Given at member request.
AFN Night Owls Points: 50 Rebel's Insomniac/Night Owls Crew. Awarded to known site Night Owls. Given at member request
And of course...
1,000 Plus Rep Fat Kitty Badge Points: 201

2000 Plus Rep Fat Kitty Badge Points: 201

3,000 Plus Rep Fat Kitty Points: 201

4,000 Plus Rep Fat Kitty Badge Points: 201

This thing has another 11days by my count.. she's falling all over herself.. hope she goes the distance..
View attachment 746954
Someday I hope to grow a plant with such heavy buds. Nothing quite like giving her a little jiggle and watching them sway. Wait.... What was I talking about?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back