Status
Not open for further replies.
eh? that says day 40? that thing is only 40 days old? thats crazy. good idea aswell man. i was thinking about doing something like that with my 250pot just cos im genuinely that lazy. if id known about autopots when i started i wouldve went for them. too late now tho im commited to hydro. im a creature of habbit and dont like change lol

:crying: same here.. if I'm not on AFN during the week it's cuz I'm passed out. If it's really dead I turn the heat on and it puts me out instantly
do you work at my mork mate? thats all scarily familar like. my record for sleeping so far is 8/12 hours. love my job man. pays awesome and literaly is that easy.

do you work at my mork mate? thats all scarily familar like. my record for sleeping so far is 8/12 hours. love my job man. pays awesome and literaly is that easy.
I usually work in 5-15 minute increments.. maybe once a day or 4 times if it's busy. Had a big pow wow last week about sleeping and smoking in the facility... Thought they were singling me out so I asked for my Steward.. he said shut up and do what you do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back