Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly . I can spit more than the water I've given this plant . Might be something to do with the clay pot , maybe they just retain the moisture longer ?? Beats me .
Yeah.. clay pots hold the moisture.. how much water you give it at a whack?

Ok...so I would try this if someone had made it just to see what it's like. Dunno that I'd want to waste a watermelon of mine to try it out, though.

What do you think, munchie masters? Yea or nay for this snack?

Gooooood morning AFN!!!!!
200.gif

Everything lol.
Terpinator
Mammoth p
Great white
Bio bud
Bio root
FF grow big during veg. Big bloom and tiger bloom now.
And earth juice cal mag.
Still get a dose of everything except the grow big. And getting full doses lol. Told 1 person this and they asked how my shit is not smoking and dead lol.
Aren't you afraid you've missed something . :rofl:

Everything lol.
Terpinator
Mammoth p
Great white
Bio bud
Bio root
FF grow big during veg. Big bloom and tiger bloom now.
And earth juice cal mag.
Still get a dose of everything except the grow big. And getting full doses lol. Told 1 person this and they asked how my shit is not smoking and dead lol.
wow. thats some bottle of pop youve made there man. never mind dying, im surprised she hasnt grown a set of balls and smoked you!

Exactly . I can spit more than the water I've given this plant . Might be something to do with the clay pot , maybe they just retain the moisture longer ?? Beats me .
You got that pot sitting in a saucer?? If you do maybe try putting a couple bottle caps under it so you get more air circulation

Yea or nay for this snack?
I think it would be good! Reminds me of the little mango or pineapple candies I used to get at the Mexican market when I was a kid. They were covered in cumin, and chile powder...or sometimes cayenne. If you're into those types of flavors and what not...it would be worth a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back