Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png
This is my first but I have more seeds . I did her a big disservice by planting her in such a small pot . :shrug:
small pots rule! thats my 250ml cheese experiment.

Almost no nutes?? How come? I'd up it every other watering till you get a little burn then stay there and blow that biatch up
The pot stays wet too long so I let her do her own thing , I've even put her outside to dry the medium but it ain't happening so I'leave her alone . Truth be she's accelerate her growth in the last two days . You know what they say " if it ain't broke don't fuck with it " :biggrin:

I'm doing good, bro! I mixed some of that wonder og and double grape last night, like you suggested. WHEW! I slept like the dead....which is a vast departure from how I usually sleep....which is like the...well, awake! :rofl:

Yes, you did give me some of the GSC. Its a good daytime/evening smoke. Flavor is really good, not a super heavy stone, but good pain relief. :thumbsup:

How you doing today, bro?
I'd be doing better if I wasn't at work but you know how it goes..

So here is a question for you guys. Now. I know this will completely shock a few. But I have not really ever given my girls straight water. Tried 1 time. They hated it. Droopy and sad. Hempy was very sad.
Should I just keep feeding them all the way through? Or a good 10 day flush?
And to be even more honest. I even tried to burn them a bit to see how much they really are eating. It's a lot lol. Finally achieved slight tip burn on 1 plant. 2 even still show a def. Which blows my mind. So what should I do now that I'm on the final leg of the race?
Defoliation starting today on the 2 that are closest to done
@pop22 has got a good thread on the subject mate. mythbusting i think its called.

The pot stays wet too long so I let her do her own thing , I've even put her outside to dry the medium but it ain't happening so I'leave her alone . Truth be she's accelerate her growth in the last two days . You know what they say " if it ain't broke don't fuck with it " :biggrin:
If the pot stays wet too long, don't give it so much water.. give less water but you'll be able to water more frequently.. meaning more oxygen to the roots.

What are you feeding?
Everything lol.
Terpinator
Mammoth p
Great white
Bio bud
Bio root
FF grow big during veg. Big bloom and tiger bloom now.
And earth juice cal mag.
Still get a dose of everything except the grow big. And getting full doses lol. Told 1 person this and they asked how my shit is not smoking and dead lol.

If the pot stays wet too long, don't give it so much water.. give less water but you'll be able to water more frequently.. meaning more oxygen to the roots.
Exactly . I can spit more than the water I've given this plant . Might be something to do with the clay pot , maybe they just retain the moisture longer ?? Beats me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back