Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe I'm going to the fights this weekend. Hopefully my ol lady will remember to feed my hybrid Hempy her 2.5L at 7 pm every day I'm gone. That's roughly what she drinks a day now
That's almost a gallon. She must be loving life.. I mixed up 15gals last night. I'm really getting tired of watering

Slow very slow but I sold of a few surplus lights and made $ 1800. the other day . :thumbsup:
That's a good day..

I wouldn't worry much about the small pot.. use it as a learning experience..see how she reacts to various strength feeds. Then when you grow the next one or batch.. you'll have an idea of what they can take

That's almost a gallon. She must be loving life.. I mixed up 15gals last night. I'm really getting tired of watering
I'm sure some is evaporation from the air. But she does do her drinking lol. She is a big girl. Her trunk is giant nearly double the other girls. Hopefully that's a sign she is going to support some weight

DSCN1135.JPG
I know a lot of people here have tons of seeds like this but what a terrible waste not to have the freedom to plant them because of some bigoted , narrow minded , ignorant law makers . :nono:

View attachment 746945 I know a lot of people here have tons of seeds like this but what a terrible waste not to have the freedom to plant them because of some bigoted , narrow minded , ignorant law makers . :nono:
You were just bitching about DP not selling to Canada.. I see DP seeds in your stash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back