Status
Not open for further replies.
Definetly not the mushys i used to take ........September or a danky late aug if ur lucky .....good and bad expieriences swallowing those horrible sun bleached little fckrs hahah ....or uuuuggghh uuggghh ,1981 -88 ,getting fckd up frank zappa ,pink floyd ,creedance ,csny,led zepp ......600 in a pot and boiled,sieved in muslin and reduced by two thirds......like fckng castrol gtx.......consumed by 3 of us.....just made me smile there ......heres a pic for 3 teenagers in a cooncil house ,in a bedroom festooned with pycadelic painted walls,smoking "Jamaican bush"(think it was a Jamaicans bush ).....an argument starts over what music to play....dark side of the moon on the turntable or mike oldfield tubular bells......melted after that brew we surrendered to the music .....after a time "wow man that music is fckng brilliant .....aye i know ...fckng brilliant pink floyd they are ......fck off thats mike oldfied ,how can u confuse mike oldfied with pink floyd......well it happened ...u can when ur so fckd u have had both playing at the same time and ur so melted it was the most psycadelic trip i ever had ........anyway ....i wouldnt swallow the ones in the pic

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
somebody told me that if you dry them out. dust them and sprinkle them about an area they will grow there the next year. never tried it but it sounds plausible. i go picking every year. get £80 for 7g once theyre dried out. wait a week from the first morning dew and they grow till the first morning frost. got a sustainable forrestry bit just up the road. they grow in perfect lines at the side of the troughs. can get a few hundred grams worth in an 8 hour shift its wicked.

Good Morning A.F.N Stoners
Hey @Dinafem-Mark you in this :crying:
18424108_10154667725916247_5999127489863858830_n.jpg

" es como hacer frente a lo que te hace ser quien eres"
"Its how you deal with it[life, things, events etc] that makes you who you are"... more or less. But I didn't look to see if anyone else responded. Not positive if its perfect grammar that part is a bit past me but

somebody told me that if you dry them out. dust them and sprinkle them about an area they will grow there the next year. never tried it but it sounds plausible. i go picking every year. get £80 for 7g once theyre dried out. wait a week from the first morning dew and they grow till the first morning frost. got a sustainable forrestry bit just up the road. they grow in perfect lines at the side of the troughs. can get a few hundred grams worth in an 8 hour shift its wicked.
Again, the mush room closed or i would show you an easier way than hunting for mushrooms. Ill just say this, take a look at my older posts here in the stoner gossip. Id say something more but not sure the rules now that the mush room closed

Again, the mush room closed or i would show you an easier way than hunting for mushrooms. Ill just say this, take a look at my older posts here in the stoner gossip. Id say something more but not sure the rules now that the mush room closed
Discussion on mushrooms has more or less been discouraged as there may be some legal implications . Just to be sure message Son of Hobbes for clarification . :thumbsup:

Discussion on mushrooms has more or less been discouraged as there may be some legal implications . Just to be sure message Son of Hobbes for clarification . :thumbsup:
Was what I was thinking too, there's places to go and I think as much as I'm disappointed by it going away its for the best here. @Son of Hobbes is it ok to talk about edible mushrooms like button shiitake and oyster mushrooms?

"Its how you deal with it[life, things, events etc] that makes you who you are"... more or less. But I didn't look to see if anyone else responded. Not positive if its perfect grammar that part is a bit past me but
ah sweet! thats exactly what its meant to say. woo go me. gracias chica x

Most recent batch of Everclear-purged concentrate!!! Probably have a few grams here.. This is a 2nd wash to the last batch I did, which was roughly 3-4oz of trim, popcorn and buds.. I still have another ounce of trim/sticks/stems/buds for the next batch, but I was hoping to wait until next harvest to do it.. I could stand to make almost a half ounce if I do it right!!!

Attachments

• 20170510_070313.jpg
    20170510_070313.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back