Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Stoners. Dr. Babnik. It is easy to mistake the little, sometimes light golden spot of the precursor that mixes to make the cloudy condition that will congeal and settle as a small pool of darker amber. I do not know if that precursor is exuded from the Sipe (sp?) gland at the top of the stem or if it travels up the stem. I have noticed that in most strains I've watched, that precursor is usually clear until mixed.
Here is a good shot of some.a bit darker.
full

:pass:
Very good pic!

I have just smoked a sample. I'll kill her in the weekend.

Definetly not the mushys i used to take ........September or a danky late aug if ur lucky .....good and bad expieriences swallowing those horrible sun bleached little fckrs hahah ....or uuuuggghh uuggghh ,1981 -88 ,getting fckd up frank zappa ,pink floyd ,creedance ,csny,led zepp ......600 in a pot and boiled,sieved in muslin and reduced by two thirds......like fckng castrol gtx.......consumed by 3 of us.....just made me smile there ......heres a pic for 3 teenagers in a cooncil house ,in a bedroom festooned with pycadelic painted walls,smoking "Jamaican bush"(think it was a Jamaicans bush ).....an argument starts over what music to play....dark side of the moon on the turntable or mike oldfield tubular bells......melted after that brew we surrendered to the music .....after a time "wow man that music is fckng brilliant .....aye i know ...fckng brilliant pink floyd they are ......fck off thats mike oldfied ,how can u confuse mike oldfied with pink floyd......well it happened ...u can when ur so fckd u have had both playing at the same time and ur so melted it was the most psycadelic trip i ever had ........anyway ....i wouldnt swallow the ones in the pic

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
haha aye that sounds about right man. first time we took em we had a tesco bag full, packed like a pillow. thousands of the horrible little bastards.same cooking method. had to take 3 days off my work i was trippin doughnuts for 24 hours solid and thought i was a goner. lesson learned tho. had them a few years back and went for a round of back garden grand national with strobe lights on our heads. it was awesome!!!!! when i came to the next day there were hundreds of tiny frogs jumping about the house. fuck knows where they came from lol

Ooo Atomic harvest?
No, Zamnesia Diesel.

Atomic seems to have food for at least another week. The buds looks good and I will harvest when they start to become yellow.

However...just got an idea... The Atomic has a sativa structure. May be I should take down already today, after a week on plain water. What do you think?

I am good at growing, but not do decide on harvest. That's so difficult!

No, Zamnesia Diesel.

Atomic seems to have food for at least another week. The buds looks good and I will harvest when they start to become yellow.

However...just got an idea... The Atomic has a sativa structure. May be I should take down already today, after a week on plain water. What do you think?

I am good at growing, but not do decide on harvest. That's so difficult!

i am all about trich colour..i flush when all trichs are cloudy, then chop at 20% amber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back