Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good day..

I wouldn't worry much about the small pot.. use it as a learning experience..see how she reacts to various strength feeds. Then when you grow the next one or batch.. you'll have an idea of what they can take
That 'll be easy . Her requirements are small .Very little water and almost no nutrients . :thumbsup:

So here is a question for you guys. Now. I know this will completely shock a few. But I have not really ever given my girls straight water. Tried 1 time. They hated it. Droopy and sad. Hempy was very sad.
Should I just keep feeding them all the way through? Or a good 10 day flush?
And to be even more honest. I even tried to burn them a bit to see how much they really are eating. It's a lot lol. Finally achieved slight tip burn on 1 plant. 2 even still show a def. Which blows my mind. So what should I do now that I'm on the final leg of the race?
Defoliation starting today on the 2 that are closest to done

Hey Frank.. how's it today? Hey, did I give you any GSC?? If I did how is it?
I'm doing good, bro! I mixed some of that wonder og and double grape last night, like you suggested. WHEW! I slept like the dead....which is a vast departure from how I usually sleep....which is like the...well, awake! :rofl:

Yes, you did give me some of the GSC. Its a good daytime/evening smoke. Flavor is really good, not a super heavy stone, but good pain relief. :thumbsup:

How you doing today, bro?

Almost no nutes?? How come? I'd up it every other watering till you get a little burn then stay there and blow that biatch up
Nice. So I was not doing anything you have not done hahaha I feel better now.

So here is a question for you guys. Now. I know this will completely shock a few. But I have not really ever given my girls straight water. Tried 1 time. They hated it. Droopy and sad. Hempy was very sad.
And to be even more honest. I even tried to burn them a bit to see how much they really are eating. It's a lot lol. Finally achieved slight tip burn on 1 plant. 2 even still show a def. Which blows my mind. So what should I do now that I'm on the final leg of the race?
What are you feeding?

I'm not shocked at all.. I never water to runoff, rarely flush. And I feed every watering.. Well some strains in my tent ain't liking that approach. But they don't even like straight water.. I might give em 5 days of water but not usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back