Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be cool to do some math after you get final weights....Try to see if one size pot grows more efficiently than the other size. Kind of a grams per gallon/liter of soil thing.
Been working on a bit of this myself. So far small pots winning for yield per gallon of soil. And I think some of the micro grow guys are getting like an Oz from a half gallon pot. Easy math right there.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

@stepside does growing plants like that increase the risk of bud rot? do you do anything out of the usual to defend against it? mines with a bit of luck should end up something like that.
I been worried about it. But I check it every night. I pull every bud apart from themselves and it's good so far. I got two small 3.5-4" fans blowing across the top, my temp stays at an even 77° and the Rh is stuck at 37%

The flash washes it out to much.. and I tried a background a week or so ago. The thing is only 12" tall so if you take a frontal or side shot you can only see like 3 budsView attachment 746963
But your flash is reflecting of the shiny surface . Use a matte black or non shiny dark background and do a 3/4 shot . Fool with the angle until you get the shot you want . :thumbsup:

Two weeks ago
Fastbuds Grow Off 025.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back