Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you crop after you take a picture . Are you using Windows 10 to download ?? if so you should be able to crop the pictures .
I'm clueless about that shit.. what's cropping do? The only cropping I know about is what I'm trying to get a picture of

I believe it....especially when you factor in time from seed to harvest as well. I suspect the smaller pots are a little faster....which in my mind, equates to cheaper electrical costs.
I should have better info in a few grows once I get my new space dialed in better. I'm still new to growing and trying to figure things out but I'm impressed with smaller pots so far. Reminds me, I found a local shop that carries Aurora root bags. I gotta call in a few minutes and see if they can get the little ones.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm clueless about that shit.. what's cropping do? The only cropping I know about is what I'm trying to get a picture of
Cropping is the digital way of taking pair of scissors and cutting out the parts of the picture you don't want.....getting rid of parts of the background, mostly...and resizing.

Like this amigo . :thumbsup:
Fastbuds Grow Off 025.JPG

I should have better info in a few grows once I get my new space dialed in better. I'm still new to growing and trying to figure things out but I'm impressed with smaller pots so far.
I'm also gathering info....so far, I can't really tell a difference in these plants vs. 3 gallon potted plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back