Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha gotta ask either my 5 year old or bear if computer help is needed, I'm clueless too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Yep your 5 year old and me are at the same level , probably your 5 year old is more advanced than me . I still don't have a cell phone . :haha:

They are all 2 gallon....some are short/wide and some are tall/thin. View attachment 746967
Cool, I've been wondering how much difference you would see between 2 and 3 gallon. It would be great to find you can get the same yield or really close. The smaller the better in my tiny space.

Yep your 5 year old and me are at the same level , probably your 5 year old is more advanced than me . I still don't have a cell phone . :haha:
Damn kids are smart these days,reading and writing in kindergarten. All I did in kindergarten was play in the sawdust and eat glue lol.

Thanks @1939bear I just found all kinds of neat stuff in my phone's camera.. you can change colors and all kinds of stuff.. in the bom rules it says no filters or altered images.. is that what it means? Changing colors and cropping...
I'm guessing they mean no filters to enhance your picture , cropping doesn't realy alter the picture I use it to remove unnecessary border but you may want to check with the power's that be .

I'm guessing they mean no filters to enhance your picture , cropping doesn't realy alter the picture I use it to remove unnecessary border but you may want to check with the power's that be .
Do I even have filters?? If I do I don't know how to turn em on and off.. hope I haven't been cheating all this time...

Thanks @1939bear I just found all kinds of neat stuff in my phone's camera.. you can change colors and all kinds of stuff.. in the bom rules it says no filters or altered images.. is that what it means? Changing colors and cropping...
Cropping is ok it is the color filters that are not.. flash is ok of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back