Status
Not open for further replies.
White balance is kind of a filter, but I would say not really. If you think about the different temperatures of white light available like 3500K, 5000K, etc...etc.. they are all white but are NOT the same. For example, the 3500K COB's in my closet tend to give everything a kind of reddish yellow tint compared to the more bluish white flash on my camera. White balance is supposed to adjust things behind the scene digitally to give you "true colors" in the picture under whatever shade of white you're lit by.

Oh, I agree....that goal is for this first round of plants. I changed a few things this time, like pot size and nutrient regime. I was thinking about transitioning over to water only, TLO style for next go around.....but these plants are very healthy with the nutes I'm currently using....and the second set of plants I have going right now, are an improvement over the first set (oldest plants)...so I'm thinking why fix it, if it ain't broke, right? I may find that 12 is too many for the tent...and back it down to 9....but we'll see. I'm still trying to decide if my light at full blast will allow the plants to veg ok....that is one concern I have.
I'll be watching pal. I'm interested to see what @trailanimal gets from his half gallon grow, that plant looks spectacular.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Those are great results!!! I told myself I would be happy with anything above 20 grams per plant for this first go 'round. And thats probably a good thing....that BLK blueberry will surprise me if it gets to 15 grams dry....:shrug:
Some plants did great and some hated the confined space.. so you live and learn.. I got 147 grams dry from the bubba trouble and had a bunch of small stuff that I didn't weigh and ran for keif..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back