Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool man, that's very respectable and would allow for more strains to be growing at once in my little space.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
That is exactly why I did it.. and I was very happy with the results.. I have made some changes as I am going away from the air pots.. I use amended souls and the air pots do not allow for the pot to suck back any run off and with small pots I believe you need that. So I am switching to the hydro farm square pots already have 10 of them .. yep going 10 pots in a 4x4

That is exactly why I did it.. and I was very happy with the results.. I have made some changes as I am going away from the air pots.. I use amended souls and the air pots do not allow for the pot to suck back any run off and with small pots I believe you need that. So I am switching to the hydro farm square pots already have 10 of them .. yep going 10 pots in a 4x4
I agree, I always let my half gallon pots sit in their run off for 20min or so.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I use amended souls to the really do good for the N hahahahahaha

I guess strain selection would be more important in this type of setup.....thats something I had not thought about.
Fast buds Girl Scout cookies and green crack did great
Auto flower portal Ruby and dragon did great
Mephisto grape crinkle did 142 grams.. so it did great.. the tangie went for almost 6 ounces but was in a 3 gallon. Every mephisto did great as a matter of fact.. SODK and illuminauto [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG]. Dinafem auto fruit did great..
Cherry bomb didn't like the conditions

I don't know how you guys dare jam so many in a small space.. I'm always afraid of rot or anything else..

The beast has awoken
IMG_20170510_081050.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back