Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome!!!! Every Dinafem I've grown was easy and a joy to grow!!! I grew a couple in hydro and a few in soil.. Rarely have I had any deficiencies and rarely have I had any issues!! Definitely one of my preferred breeders!! I am doing a DP grow next w/ a variety pack I've had next, but then I have a few Dinafems I haven't run yet and hope to!!! Especially if they're as good as the previous!!!! you should look into their auto Sour Diesel!! Great uplifting smoke!! I got a great harvest, too!! In any bottle-fed or hydro, they can become monsters w/ STRONG smoke!!!
You won't be disappointed with DP, their auto blueberry is one of my favorites right now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You won't be disappointed with DP, their auto blueberry is one of my favorites right now.

Funny you mention it, I grew out a few of these a few months back and never did much of a journal for them, but they were AWESOME!! I just wished they were bigger!! lol I have one more seed from that batch that I will run.. The DP run will be: AutoUltimate, Auto CinderellaJack and Auto ThinkDifferent, w/ the last bean being Auto Blueberry.. Should be good!!!!

:pass:

After doing some research lol (honestly, because I don't really track how many days along they are anymore, but chop them based on their physical signs), I have deduced that I started these 18 March, so almost 2 months along and they probably have about another 3-4 weeks?? They are building the fastest of my cluster.. I grow in all-organic, water-only soil, but do use a few special teas along the way.. The soil I made, similar to the subcool recipe but have changed a few things around.. They smell AMAAAAAAZING!! Skunky, sweet, kinda funky..

I'm in my first organic grow and I'm drawing the conclusion that it is indeed slower - true?

@iWumbo lemme see that cute dog again.

1494369694990-546378192.jpg

good evening/morning/ all day long stoners. i have a question......
you know when people get japanese tattoos that say things like.....

+#$>¥¥•€

"i like purple, sparkly balloon cars"

well... does anyone speak fluent spanish? you might be in for a laugh...... its been there for 2 years and i havent double checked my fairly complicated translation..... yet......
i love when they get ones that they think say stuff like love friendship and compassion when really its saying "i love when we have passionate friendly sex". and whats the joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back