Status
Not open for further replies.
i love when they get ones that they think say stuff like love friendship and compassion when really its saying "i love when we have passionate friendly sex". and whats the joke?
i have a script in spanish on my arm that may be complete gibberish. looking for a translator......

Two very different GSC's
Tonight ain't picture night so you get em from the phone

IMG_20170509_173744.jpg
IMG_20170509_170321.jpg

only in eejitville
todays highlight of the nw200 practice.

a parked up show car rolled off its stand onto the track.
:pighug:

Check out the onboard footage of micheal dunlops 195 mph practice at the northwest .......the mans got balls the size of king kong .....its on u tube [emoji111] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

So I'm using Sunshine 4 with Growstone and worm poop . So if I used the peroxide solution , flushed it , let it dry and added a handful of worm poop I should be good to go again . :thumbsup:

If you are adding the poop, might as well help it do its thing. Scatter a handful of oatmeal over it. Mist it. Then cover with a tarp or black plastic. Keep it misted and in a couple few days end up with home grown Myccos. Mix and do it again .
:pass:

I'm in my first organic grow and I'm drawing the conclusion that it is indeed slower - true?
I reallly don't think they are slower, just that synthetic runs are often rushed. I see alot of chops that are set up too early when they could have driven her hard for another 10 days and gotten a heck of a lot more weight.

But yeah, the NFTG plants run under their own schedule. And if you are running 24hr light then all bets are off. Now the plant is looking at all the other triggers for a cue. mine seem to get lost in that last week if veg as the go into stretch. I seem to gain 7-10 days in that period for some reason. Odd.

What exactly is that wild beast again?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I believe that one to be either racoon or opposum
The mini Mexican rottwiler is sleeping in a fort of blankets and corpses of his enemies so its best not to disturb him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back