Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that one to be either racoon or opposum
The mini Mexican rottwiler is sleeping in a fort of blankets and corpses of his enemies so its best not to disturb him lol
Hahaha I was telling my wife about him but I couldn't find the other pic you posted. Thanks for showing him off again.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Can anyone identified these. I found thm outside
1494372385641-1105604459.jpg

I'm in my first organic grow and I'm drawing the conclusion that it is indeed slower - true?

I agree w/ @Puddentane ; not necessarily slower, just more evenly developed.. It's almost like they seem to be in slow-mo until you take a picture a week later and see that the buds are almost doubling in size each week!!! It's usually the last 2 weeks that kill me because it's waiting for the pistils and leaves to change..

They are called mushrooms.

:crying:

don't hit me. And damned sure don't trust some amateur Mycologist with your health over the internet. They are pretty. Now go wash your hands.

:crying::crying:

I agree w/ @Puddentane ; not necessarily slower, just more evenly developed.. It's almost like they seem to be in slow-mo until you take a picture a week later and see that the buds are almost doubling in size each week!!! It's usually the last 2 weeks that kill me because it's waiting for the pistils and leaves to change..

:crying::crying:
A great deal of the node length you see in synthetic grown plants is the elongation from Night nitrogen and water availability. It does not represent any particular advantage other than perhaps allowing for better leaf management. But that is easily defeated and the even growth as noted seems to leave a hole lot of flowers up in the zone in the last half of the grow.

And the taste. Man, I loved honeysuckle when I was a little kid. And it tastes just like it again.

Can anyone identified these. I found thm outsideView attachment 746755
what is their spore print look like? Do they bruise, and fi so what color. Most likely just a LBM (Little Brown Mushroom) and they can kill... if you let it sit for a day and it disintegrates, that also tells a lot about the mushroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back