Status
Not open for further replies.
Hybrid Hempy has grown up almost to the lights. And they are pretty much up to top
1494376222135-1695425398.jpg

Oh. And just found out today. I'll lbs attending UFC 211 in Dallas this Saturday!!!!!!! I'm pissing my self with excitement!!!! Bad ass tickets. Pops hit me up. Said he has the extra tickets. So fk yeah I'm in! Woooooooooo

theyre not liberty caps anyway and thats the only magic ones we get round here. if your uk theyre not anything fun at this time of year : (
Definetly not the mushys i used to take ........September or a danky late aug if ur lucky .....good and bad expieriences swallowing those horrible sun bleached little fckrs hahah ....or uuuuggghh uuggghh ,1981 -88 ,getting fckd up frank zappa ,pink floyd ,creedance ,csny,led zepp ......600 in a pot and boiled,sieved in muslin and reduced by two thirds......like fckng castrol gtx.......consumed by 3 of us.....just made me smile there ......heres a pic for 3 teenagers in a cooncil house ,in a bedroom festooned with pycadelic painted walls,smoking "Jamaican bush"(think it was a Jamaicans bush ).....an argument starts over what music to play....dark side of the moon on the turntable or mike oldfield tubular bells......melted after that brew we surrendered to the music .....after a time "wow man that music is fckng brilliant .....aye i know ...fckng brilliant pink floyd they are ......fck off thats mike oldfied ,how can u confuse mike oldfied with pink floyd......well it happened ...u can when ur so fckd u have had both playing at the same time and ur so melted it was the most psycadelic trip i ever had ........anyway ....i wouldnt swallow the ones in the pic

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Oh. And just found out today. I'll lbs attending UFC 211 in Dallas this Saturday!!!!!!! I'm pissing my self with excitement!!!! Bad ass tickets. Pops hit me up. Said he has the extra tickets. So fk yeah I'm in! Woooooooooo
Sounds like a good time, man!!!! Plants are looking excellent! :d5:

Dos Santos beats Miocic by knock out . :thumbsup:

Dos Santos beats Miocic by knock out . :thumbsup:
Hey. Now. We were friends. . . Lol. Stipe beat him 1st fight my opinion. He retains. I'll post tons of pics . Went to dillashaw barao 2. Met stipe b4 fights. Got a few pics with him and aljamin Sterling. . 14 hour drive here we come. 1st section row 13 I think. Dope seats. I'll have to get some wax and sneak my pen in with me dabs during UFC live with afn lol.

@1939bear huge Edgar fan. But it's the yr of the new generation. I got yair as well. Joanna retains. And I'm on fence on masvidal Maia . . If Maia stays the dog I'm highly tempted to dabble on the horse track if ya catch my drift. Needs not to gamble though. Nasty habit when I lose. My favorite habit when I win lol

This time tomorrow MetallicA is going to be putting the hammer down and I'll be puffing away!! Sounds like surprises all around! :pass::cheers::smokeout:

And with that, I think I'll step away for the evening.

See everybody in the sunshine!
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

(Think I'll pass time by updating some journals)

Enjoy the night, you owls!!, You're a hoot!!:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back