Status
Not open for further replies.
Hybrid Hempy starting to be pack on the frost and the weight now. Roughly day 45-50
I think. Hell I forgot haha
1494378237375-320372474.jpg
14943782624291000746839.jpg

I know a lot of my American friends can relate to this..

I used to watch him every Saturday morning.. One of the few reasons I'm grateful for the internet; I can go back and watch all of the episodes while I blaze some serious cheeb.. Dude can make some amazing art from a handful of tools and colors..

I know a lot of my American friends can relate to this..

I used to watch him every Saturday morning.. One of the few reasons I'm grateful for the internet; I can go back and watch all of the episodes while I blaze some serious cheeb.. Dude can make some amazing art from a handful of tools and colors..

You know you're a future stoner when your mom catches you watching Bob Ross all throughout childhood lol

You know you're a future stoner when your mom catches you watching Bob Ross all throughout childhood lol
Mom- what are you doing son.
Ashton- watching the happy mistake become a beautiful bush with a happy tree and a peaceful quiet stream to sit by.
Lol.

Looks like that happy tree is now living in your tent! :shooty:
A few happy bushes too lol. But man no joke. Bob Ross is a legend. His fro! His groove. You know he pulled his self some. He's a Mac. And look at him. Has head written all over him as well. I really did watch him a lot as a kid. Still do lol.
Rip B.R may you be a happy bird flying free now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back