Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to keep busting in like Kramer!

Awesome!, I'm stoned and actually remembered my question!!! I went to garden shop, forgot to look for wetting agent. Well, I did, but to no avail.

I know the local grocer carries aloe stalks. Can I use that in any fashion? It contains the jelly stuff......:pass:

I did get more myco (is this stuff really necessary! Crab shell, kelp soil a new 6 (?) Gallon pot and a bottle of superTHRIVRE.

Thoughts?:cheers::pass:

Aaaaaaaannnnnnd phone dying

How far along is your critical jack? I have one going as well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

After doing some research lol (honestly, because I don't really track how many days along they are anymore, but chop them based on their physical signs), I have deduced that I started these 18 March, so almost 2 months along and they probably have about another 3-4 weeks?? They are building the fastest of my cluster.. I grow in all-organic, water-only soil, but do use a few special teas along the way.. The soil I made, similar to the subcool recipe but have changed a few things around.. They smell AMAAAAAAZING!! Skunky, sweet, kinda funky..

Attachments

• 20170509_180137.jpg
    20170509_180137.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 20170509_180208.jpg
    20170509_180208.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 20170509_180212.jpg
    20170509_180212.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 27
After doing some research lol (honestly, because I don't really track how many days along they are anymore, but chop them based on their physical signs), I have deduced that I started these 18 March, so almost 2 months along and they probably have about another 3-4 weeks?? They are building the fastest of my cluster.. I grow in all-organic, water-only soil, but do use a few special teas along the way.. The soil I made, similar to the subcool recipe but have changed a few things around.. They smell AMAAAAAAZING!! Skunky, sweet, kinda funky..
Very nice! I know dinafem mark said they're one of the fastest and usually done around 60 days. Beautiful plants you have there.

Very nice! I know dinafem mark said they're one of the fastest and usually done around 60 days. Beautiful plants you have there.

Thanks!! They've been good so far!!! They both are drinking a LOT of water, especially compared to the other plants.. I've watered the taller one almost 3 time this week which is more than I've had from any plant in recent grows!! I'll take that as a good sign!!

How far along are yours??

I got Mephisto exclusive series, 3 packs of 7 seeds each, all of them cracked, sprouted a micro root and died despite me doing all known techniques and methods. Seeds were dated of reasonable little bit more of a year, that should not be critical for all 21 seeds. They clearly were affected by some kind of bad stuff on the way to me :( And i trully do not think that Mephisto guys would send dead seeds, they are pretty good company as i know it. I could always be wrong also...
I would contact Mitch at Mephisto and discuss the problem with him . He's a good guy . :thumbsup:

Thanks!! They've been good so far!!! They both are drinking a LOT of water, especially compared to the other plants.. I've watered the taller one almost 3 time this week which is more than I've had from any plant in recent grows!! I'll take that as a good sign!!

How far along are yours??
Mine is 33 days but only in a solo cup. Very healthy and easy to grow plant, my first dinafem.
523dac2dac178a79b2f26fbf176dbdbd.jpg

Mine is 33 days but only in a solo cup. Very healthy and easy to grow plant, my first dinafem.
523dac2dac178a79b2f26fbf176dbdbd.jpg

That's awesome!!!! Every Dinafem I've grown was easy and a joy to grow!!! I grew a couple in hydro and a few in soil.. Rarely have I had any deficiencies and rarely have I had any issues!! Definitely one of my preferred breeders!! I am doing a DP grow next w/ a variety pack I've had next, but then I have a few Dinafems I haven't run yet and hope to!!! Especially if they're as good as the previous!!!! you should look into their auto Sour Diesel!! Great uplifting smoke!! I got a great harvest, too!! In any bottle-fed or hydro, they can become monsters w/ STRONG smoke!!!

I'm sorry... I haven't run out of weed for a long time. I forgot that still happened
Well its all good,I fell asleep so at least I'm not losing sleep from not having any... when that happens it sucks.
I'm sorry... I haven't run out of weed for a long time. I forgot that still happened
Well its all good,I fell asleep so at least I'm not losing sleep from not having any... when that happens it sucks.
Sounds like a little searchin' music is in order...
:yeah:

:smoking: definitely won't find anything though, it's dry as a easier
Did you purchase the Pax 3 if so did you look at the Davinci iQ ??
It is a pax 2, it was from a approved reseller and they were getting rid of old stock so I got it super cheap because it was one of the last ones and no one wanted the color I got. I didn't look at any others because I got the pax 2 for under $100 because beyond the sale price, I know a friend who knows the owner and they wanted to help a girl out.

good evening/morning/ all day long stoners. i have a question......
you know when people get japanese tattoos that say things like.....

+#$>¥¥•€

"i like purple, sparkly balloon cars"

well... does anyone speak fluent spanish? you might be in for a laugh...... its been there for 2 years and i havent double checked my fairly complicated translation..... yet......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back