Status
Not open for further replies.
Could seeds be killed by lets say, radiation from the scanner in postage? Second time i get batch of dead branded seeds straight from good seed bank by post, cant imagine other reasons.. Any ideas?
Doubtful what brand seeds and how are you germing them?

Ah yes, damn weather. Someday I will be up to lbs status.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Got 6 ounces of that tangie that should last a while on its own...September plant 10 seeds and get 3 more harvest before may.. 30 plants I should do ok... lots of variety here

I got Mephisto exclusive series, 3 packs of 7 seeds each, all of them cracked, sprouted a micro root and died despite me doing all known techniques and methods. Seeds were dated of reasonable little bit more of a year, that should not be critical for all 21 seeds. They clearly were affected by some kind of bad stuff on the way to me :( And i trully do not think that Mephisto guys would send dead seeds, they are pretty good company as i know it. I could always be wrong also...

Got 6 ounces of that tangie that should last a while on its own...September plant 10 seeds and get 3 more harvest before may.. 30 plants I should do ok... lots of variety here
I've found that variety is key. I planned on being done with growing in small pots for summer but I just have too many strains to grow. Now I'm thinking more small pots. We are fortunate enough to rarely smoke the same strain 2 days in a row. Last night we had a little fire and I brought out the grape crinkle and orange crack, good times.

There are a few guys on here who got me thinking more about variety than volume, and I'm sticking to that method, at least for the time being!! We have plant-count limits and weight limits, so naturally, if I can only have so many ounces of bud, I'd rather have 3-5 different types than 1.. Besides, it's great to be able to see and experience the different phenos of different strains.. I have 3 Auto GDPs going.. All 3 have different size, shape and color.. They all have a similar smell, but I try to test each one individually and decide if I'll just mix them all up for storage or keep them separated..

Even my Dinafem Critical Jacks are 2 similar, but different phenos, and it's hard to say if it was one being under the COB more than the HPS, or vice versa.. They were both given the same soil mixes, same amendments, same teas and same amount of light, so any guess is as good as mine, but I'm excited to enjoy both!!!

:pass:

There are a few guys on here who got me thinking more about variety than volume, and I'm sticking to that method, at least for the time being!! We have plant-count limits and weight limits, so naturally, if I can only have so many ounces of bud, I'd rather have 3-5 different types than 1.. Besides, it's great to be able to see and experience the different phenos of different strains.. I have 3 Auto GDPs going.. All 3 have different size, shape and color.. They all have a similar smell, but I try to test each one individually and decide if I'll just mix them all up for storage or keep them separated..

Even my Dinafem Critical Jacks are 2 similar, but different phenos, and it's hard to say if it was one being under the COB more than the HPS, or vice versa.. They were both given the same soil mixes, same amendments, same teas and same amount of light, so any guess is as good as mine, but I'm excited to enjoy both!!!

:pass:
How far along is your critical jack? I have one going as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back