Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not expert....so hopefully someone else will chime in here, also.....but this doesn't look like what you are looking for. This is an external thermostat to operate a heating/cooling system.
Damn, thanks anyway my man atleast I know I was looking in the wrong places, heading black to google now :cheers:

Looks like it's for temp or temp activated. If your looking to control humidity something more like this
View attachment 746509

Just put humidity controller in Google search
Thanks old man step! I wasn't lying when I said I have no idea how they work haha, I'll go find the right item now :pighug:

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

Tent full of @FastBuds ....well, mostly anyway! :smokeout:

Hey step. After further observations. I have came to conclusions. Not mold or pm. Was actually a collection of fibrous dust. Noticed a bit of dust flying in through the spot I let open on the door. Seen a few specs of dust fly right it with the air current. Right at the place of removed branches. I think it happened when we were cleaning up all the spray in insulation that fell out from roof leak collapsing . Either way it had to go. And has not spread .

Are you worried about the humidity for drying purposes?
Yes, it swings super low 13% and as high as 70% I'm using the normal harvesting formula, one day for every 10% RH plus an extra day, but that's where I'm a little worried as my RH is not staying in one spot, and I'm stressing I'm going to lose these beautiful buds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back