Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it swings super low 13% and as high as 70% I'm using the normal harvesting formula, one day for every 10% RH plus an extra day, but that's where I'm a little worried as my RH is not staying in one spot, and I'm stressing I'm going to lose these beautiful buds
I wouldn't spend all that $ for a drying setup... If you got them hanging in a box with an air hole or two with a little bit of air movement.. you're good to go imo.

Hey step. After further observations. I have came to conclusions. Not mold or pm. Was actually a collection of fibrous dust. Noticed a bit of dust flying in through the spot I let open on the door. Seen a few specs of dust fly right it with the air current. Right at the place of removed branches. I think it happened when we were cleaning up all the spray in insulation that fell out from roof leak collapsing . Either way it had to go. And has not spread .
Duh :rofl:

Had to dry with high humidity. We just took a big box. Poked holes for main colas. Stuck em through put a pin through the stem to hold them. Little buds we just layed in the box. Worked pretty well

Yes, it swings super low 13% and as high as 70% I'm using the normal harvesting formula, one day for every 10% RH plus an extra day, but that's where I'm a little worried as my RH is not staying in one spot, and I'm stressing I'm going to lose these beautiful buds
Personally, I check 'em after a few days in the bags (I use paper bags...but same difference, really) and keep an eye on them....once the stems "snap", I go into jars. I don't even worry about my rh in the room...this is just me, but....I find that if I obsess over the little details, I'll figure out a way to screw things up. Just my :2cents:

Edit: Hell.....I don't even keep track of how many days along my plants are, anymore.

I wouldn't spend all that $ for a drying setup... If you got them hanging in a box with an air hole or two with a little bit of air movement.. you're good to go imo.
It'll be a multi purpose buy, humidifier and controller would be installed in the grow tent once the buds dry, and not overly expensive, $90 including shipping for humidifier/ dehumidifier, not to mention us growers never stop upgrading and tweaking so this is my next upgrade. You don't think having big swings in humidity will cause much drama for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back