Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in no hurry. Trichs are milky and there are a hint of weak amber some places. That's why I consider chopping soon. It's on day 85 now.
I am drying a sample.

Good Morning Stoners. Dr. Babnik. It is easy to mistake the little, sometimes light golden spot of the precursor that mixes to make the cloudy condition that will congeal and settle as a small pool of darker amber. I do not know if that precursor is exuded from the Sipe (sp?) gland at the top of the stem or if it travels up the stem. I have noticed that in most strains I've watched, that precursor is usually clear until mixed.
Here is a good shot of some.a bit darker.
full

:pass:

Last edited:
It'll be a multi purpose buy, humidifier and controller would be installed in the grow tent once the buds dry, and not overly expensive, $90 including shipping for humidifier/ dehumidifier, not to mention us growers never stop upgrading and tweaking so this is my next upgrade. You don't think having big swings in humidity will cause much drama for me?
I don't think it'll cause you any drama, might take a day or two longer to stable out in your jars. I let mine dry till they're a little too dry and let the bovedas bring them back up..seems way easier than having to burp the jars 30 times

I wouldn't spend all that $ for a drying setup... If you got them hanging in a box with an air hole or two with a little bit of air movement.. you're good to go imo.

Had to dry with high humidity. We just took a big box. Poked holes for main colas. Stuck em through put a pin through the stem to hold them. Little buds we just layed in the box. Worked pretty well

U-Haul wardrobe boxes are a good little platform to make drying boxes, IMO. Nice bar across the top to hang branches/buds from, good size opening for access, and taller to accommodate the longer branches. I found a little write up where someone set one up on another forum that I used to build mine. Hole in the back top with a little fan that I run for 15 minutes every two hours to cycle the air. Can even set one up with a carbon filter for odor control if needed. :smoking:
IMG_3892.JPG IMG_3893.JPG

Goooooood morning AFN!!!!! :cools:
Top-30-Funny-Good-Morning-Quotes-morning-word.jpg

DSCN1128.JPG
DSCN1130.JPG
Good Morning Stoners
Could I have your undivided attention please
Plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] Toofless Alien Plant # 2 Girl Scout Cookies
Both plants are at 13 weeks . Tri's are cloudy no amber , stamens are rusty col and there is very little or in some cases no loss of leaves . Chop or lettum go for another week . What would you do ?? :toke:

Personally, I check 'em after a few days in the bags (I use paper bags...but same difference, really) and keep an eye on them....once the stems "snap", I go into jars. I don't even worry about my rh in the room...this is just me, but....I find that if I obsess over the little details, I'll figure out a way to screw things up. Just my :2cents:

Edit: Hell.....I don't even keep track of how many days along my plants are, anymore.
I do the same, usually 5-7 days in bags then into jars.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Had to dry with high humidity. We just took a big box. Poked holes for main colas. Stuck em through put a pin through the stem to hold them. Little buds we just layed in the box. Worked pretty well
why didn't I think of that, I literally went to the effort of hanging string from side to side so the colas can hang off haha, you know what I think you guys are right, it's just this was my first real quality grow with really nice dense buds and I'm just worried about losing it all because I couldn't dry it properly, I'll still buy these things, as I want my tent to be fully controlable, thanks for reassuring me it'll be okay you to @Frankthetank and @stepside just need my AFN brother to tell me to relax :pass:

Good Morning Stoners
Could I have your undivided attention please
Plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] Toofless Alien Plant # 2 Girl Scout Cookies
Both plants are at 13 weeks . Tri's are cloudy no amber , stamens are rusty col and there is very little or in some cases no loss of leaves . Chop or lettum go for another week . What would you do ?? :toke:
Any pics

Good Morning Stoners. Dr. Babnik. It is easy to confuse the little, light golden spot of the precursor that mixes to make the cloudy condition that will congeal and settle as a small pool of darker amber. I do not know if that precursor is exuded from the Sipe (sp?) gland at the top of the stem or if it travels up the stem. I have noticed that in most strains I've watched, that precursor is clear until mixed.
Here is a good shot of some.
full

:pass:
That is a great pic feenix.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back