Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I have a career in breeding, but a batch of home made surprice autos will be fun. I hope for some colour in my garden.
I dont plan on breeding full on, might try do a CS run on a NL and pollenate back to the next NL I grow, just to get me some more seeds, cause me... I'm a cheapie :doh:

I dont plan on breeding full on, might try do a CS run on a NL and pollenate back to the next NL I grow, just to get me some more seeds, cause me... I'm a cheapie :doh:
Haha... I do it for the fun of it.
I am crossing 2 very good medical strains. If I dare to grow males, I could continue. We'll see.
I have seeds for decade of growing.

Hey stoners! Its me again just popping in to say hi and ask for some help.
I'm currently drying my lastest harvest, the buds are just hanging up in a cardboard box, said box is in my kitchen, now my temps are usually okay it's winter now so we have the fire going 24/7 keeping is around 28 degrees, but my humidity is off the charts swinging from 13% up to 65% thinking to myself "geez I'm gonna be pissed if I lose this harvest, 6 months down the drain" so I'm buying a small tent, humidifier and dehumidifier, so I can fully control the drying tent, now I'm buying a thermostat, I've got no idea how they work or anything so my question is, is this what I'm looking for? Will this turn the humidifier on and get humidity up to where I want it?
http://www.hydroworld.com.au/electr...er-thermostat/exc-thermostat-heating-cooling/

Will this turn the humidifier on and get humidity up to where I want it?
I'm not expert....so hopefully someone else will chime in here, also.....but this doesn't look like what you are looking for. This is an external thermostat to operate a heating/cooling system.

Morning Stoners! :smokeout:
420-posters-banner.jpg

Hey stoners! Its me again just popping in to say hi and ask for some help.
I'm currently drying my lastest harvest, the buds are just hanging up in a cardboard box, said box is in my kitchen, now my temps are usually okay it's winter now so we have the fire going 24/7 keeping is around 28 degrees, but my humidity is off the charts swinging from 13% up to 65% thinking to myself "geez I'm gonna be pissed if I lose this harvest, 6 months down the drain" so I'm buying a small tent, humidifier and dehumidifier, so I can fully control the drying tent, now I'm buying a thermostat, I've got no idea how they work or anything so my question is, is this what I'm looking for? Will this turn the humidifier on and get humidity up to where I want it?
http://www.hydroworld.com.au/electr...er-thermostat/exc-thermostat-heating-cooling/
Looks like it's for temp or temp activated. If your looking to control humidity something more like this
41kpnDFfjaL._SY400_.jpg

Just put humidity controller in Google search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back