Status
Not open for further replies.
So....
I harvested my girl today, well all the top fat buds and what not, left a whole lotta popcorns on the tree (probably take down later this week)
I have gifted a mate of mine one of my main colas and took three smaller cuttings, so what I was left with is now being documented
Not the best quality as battery was dying, so flash and that was in reserve mode or something
anywho, the scale I had only went up to 100g, so I did multiple weights - and subtracting that 10.93g I was left with a wet weight of 339.29g
So rough guess on dry weight?
100w Cob grow
20170509_112739.jpg
20170509_112752.jpg
20170509_112800.jpg
20170509_112812.jpg
20170509_113118.jpg
20170509_113137.jpg

I harvested my girl today, well all the top fat buds and what not, left a whole lotta popcorns on the tree (probably take down later this week)
I have gifted a mate of mine one of my main colas and took three smaller cuttings, so what I was left with is now being documented
Not the best quality as battery was dying, so flash and that was in reserve mode or something
anywho, the scale I had only went up to 100g, so I did multiple weights - and subtracting that 10.93g I was left with a wet weight of 339.29g
So rough guess on dry weight?

75g m8 :pass:calling it now ;)

BTW
When I harvested, and whist trimming I found a lone seed...
I did take her outside once or twice for some fresh air, think a single pollen might of dropped on her, or you think some sort of stress factors?
Well, I will take it - though I did not see any nanners on her, so I dont know

BTW
When I harvested, and whist trimming I found a lone seed...
I did take her outside once or twice for some fresh air, think a single pollen might of dropped on her, or you think some sort of stress factors?
Well, I will take it - though I did not see any nanners on her, so I dont know
It's an anomoly, nothing to see here, move along.

Making a variety of F1's. Each little success is like unwrapping a present.
I don't think I have a career in breeding, but a batch of home made surprice autos will be fun. I hope for some colour in my garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back