Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn dude that's a lot of sled. Is this a trail sled? Fastest I ever had was 2003 f7 123mph on gps, I got and f8 after that and was extremely disappointed with it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
No wonder you gave up the sport you were riding a AC LMAO. That f7 was a over achiever it was a trail rocket over the years most 800s seem to have had issues no matter the sled . That is why I went with a four stroke a three cylinder 1200 no need to worry about rebuilding it every few years

I rode the first Yamaha four stroke tank, liked my f7 a lot better. I'm sure things are different now as it's been 5-6 years since I've been on a sled.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Man, they're heavy but holy shit.. on its groomed trails they're unbelievable

There is no comparison to the yamaha one ton that is what we call the APEX which is on its last year it has power assist steering. The new thunder cat three cylinder four stroke turboed 200 hp is a rocket. I have seen my sled not mine but a 1200 at 42 lbs of boost and 640 hp turboed check it out on you tube. I stuck with NA and I am at 170 at the track and rider forward with the suspension dialed in you never know it is a four stroke I have owned at least 15 sleds in my day I love the sport

i dont understand why a lot of people havent tried dutch passion yet. yeah they take a lot longer than most but the yields are just incredible. heres my current auto ultimate project. theres two of them there. theyre hardly record breakers but i knew nothing about growing weed 10 weeks ago so pretty pleased with the results so far. awesome strain for a newbie aswell, there really is no killing these things. believe me ive tried lol.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    225.1 KB · Views: 28
i dont understand why a lot of people havent tried dutch passion yet. yeah they take a lot longer than most but the yields are just incredible. heres my current auto ultimate project. theres two of them there. theyre hardly record breakers but i knew nothing about growing weed 10 weeks ago so pretty pleased with the results so far. awesome strain for a newbie aswell, there really is no killing these things. believe me ive tried lol.
:clapper::clapper::clapper: Outstanding job!!! There are a lot of bud sites there!!! :d5:

The pros here make some monster Dutch Passion ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back