Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I just checked out @Hansbricks massive 545 grammer. Which makes another addition to the 1lb plant Auto club, friggin sweeet, and yeah I am totally aware of the massive plants DP produces. That is what my 1lb badge comes from is AutoXtreme. Those things were huge, that was one of the buds I posted earlier that was as big as my arm

@NugNoob
How's your skystomper.
I had to put mine in pom this month. She is just a BBFW lol. Big beautiful frosty woman.
Make sure you guys find her and mash her a vote in pom lol
View attachment 746116 View attachment 746117 View attachment 746118 View attachment 746119
Wow nice dude! Absolutely killer! Mine is doing ok, she seems to be getting better, only time will tell. Thanks for asking.

Looks like you'll get plenty

Heres to hoping!
1o17cp.gif

My son is a iron worker I told him along time ago I do not want to here your stories it scares the shit out of me. There is old iron workers and bold iron workers but no old bold iron workers. That is what i tell him all the time Then he shoots back with a pic of some 60 year old doing shit a twenty year old would shit them selves
Are you Mohawk ??

Yeah I just checked out @Hansbricks massive 545 grammer. Which makes another addition to the 1lb plant Auto club, friggin sweeet, and yeah I am totally aware of the massive plants DP produces. That is what my 1lb badge comes from is AutoXtreme. Those things were huge, that was one of the buds I posted earlier that was as big as my arm
That is when we met Derek you were growing extreme so was I That was A great time.

I have a 1200 ski doo four banger oozing fomula one tech through the motor it is built in Austria the MILL. I have it clutched to the nines and reflashed to 9500 rpm and piped and a cheater can. The torque is so crazy if you are not holding on with all your might it will throw you off the arse end. I have slowed down I had a bad wreck this year. I hit a house long story not my fault but I am still here
Damn dude that's a lot of sled. Is this a trail sled? Fastest I ever had was 2003 f7 123mph on gps, I got and f8 after that and was extremely disappointed with it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Damn dude that's a lot of sled. Is this a trail sled? Fastest I ever had was 2003 f7 123mph on gps, I got and f8 after that and was extremely disappointed with it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
The new Yamaha 4 strokes are effin fast... Try one you'll love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back