Status
Not open for further replies.
ted-smokingweed-gif.746169
:rofl::rofl:

There is no comparison to the yamaha one ton that is what we call the APEX which is on its last year it has power assist steering. The new thunder cat three cylinder four stroke turboed 200 hp is a rocket. I have seen my sled not mine but a 1200 at 42 lbs of boost and 640 hp turboed check it out on you tube. I stuck with NA and I am at 170 at the track and rider forward with the suspension dialed in you never know it is a four stroke I have owned at least 15 sleds in my day I love the sport
I loved the sport too but I saw too many body bags on the trail and decided to give it up before I ended up in one. Like I said, at the time I couldn't control my drinking or my throttle thumb. Crazy dude at the Hydro shop did offer up his extra sled if I ever want to go, might just take him up on it next year. Now that my time is occupied with growing and smoking weed drinking seems to have taken a backseat.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

i dont understand why a lot of people havent tried dutch passion yet. yeah they take a lot longer than most but the yields are just incredible. heres my current auto ultimate project. theres two of them there. theyre hardly record breakers but i knew nothing about growing weed 10 weeks ago so pretty pleased with the results so far. awesome strain for a newbie aswell, there really is no killing these things. believe me ive tried lol.
You are killing it that is going to be a outstanding Ultimate my man

I loved the sport too but I saw too many body bags on the trail and decided to give it up before I ended up in one. Like I said, at the time I couldn't control my drinking or my throttle thumb. Crazy dude at the Hydro shop did offer up his extra sled if I ever want to go, might just take him up on it next year. Now that my time is occupied with growing and smoking weed drinking seems to have taken a backseat.

I have helped with two air lifts a broken back a guy who forgot to do his helmet up he hit a whoop and flew and almost scalped himself I get cards from his family once a year thanking me for saving his life. that was a time I almost hung it up but I just go on the weekdays now I do not sled on weekends anymore or at night

I have helped with two air lifts a broken back a guy who forgot to do his helmet up he hit a whoop and flew and almost scalped himself I get cards from his family once a year thanking me for saving his life. that was a time I almost hung it up but I just go on the weekdays now I do not sled on weekends anymore or at night
Good call staying away on the weekends. I always felt safer at night because at least I could see headlights coming and make sure I was on my side of the trail. Did I mention that having a family also made it so I couldn't afford it anymore lol. Now the kids get all the cool toys.

My sour livers seeds are on there way from Mephisto. I have heard through the GRAPE vine that they have some wicked artisanals on the way YAHOO
Got my livers and Stinson specials.. the livers were my freebie and they sent me 5 paid for 3 seeds got 10 total mephisto is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back