Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all.

Got whiteflies.

already: 1. put up pest strips 2. sprayed aerosol to reduce adult numbers 3. treated plants with hydrogen peroxide.

what else should I do at this point? They have decimated my crop, I'm going to have some very very disappointing patients in about 6 weeks :(

Hey all.

Got whiteflies.

already: 1. put up pest strips 2. sprayed aerosol to reduce adult numbers 3. treated plants with hydrogen peroxide.

what else should I do at this point? They have decimated my crop, I'm going to have some very very disappointing patients in about 6 weeks :(

Neem em, how old are they? I have found that most buggies do not like to eat leaves or even be around them if they have neem on them

Hey all.

Got whiteflies.

If your crop is decimated and still has six weeks left, perhaps prepare more if possible to replace it. Patients will appreciate your dedication to the utmost quality.

The new Yamaha 4 strokes are effin fast... Try one you'll love it
The smartest thing AC and Yamaha did was to pair up Yamaha has the best fit an finish in the business and are getting a lot of attention in the last few years. That being said ski doo has 70% of the market there innovations are years ahead of the other three snowmobile makers

How bout an Indian? Early or Late model, either would be great blazed.:baked:
ar125365027226559.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back