Status
Not open for further replies.
:clapper::clapper::clapper: Outstanding job!!! There are a lot of bud sites there!!! :d5:
cheers buddy. i fimmed one, topped the other and lst'd the shit out of them. was a bad idea though. been chopping off 200+ leaves a week for the last month. still have to train them every other day to make room and because of the defol theyre vertical growth is almost non existent. : (

You got a ferret lol. Radical man how old is it ? Do they smell ¿ does it like to bite?
Well not just one. I'd have to look at the birth certificates 8-10 weeks as a quick guess. For the most part they don't smell like a raccoon, skunk, etc. I can tell you when I pop the jar all you smell is herb in the room. :crying: They've been pretty mellow which is a good thing. I looked at some others and thought JAWS was after me.

JAWs.jpg

Yes it was an absolute resin factory. I was super thrilled with it at first but now it's been in the jar for a few months and it has really turned into something nice. I pressed a bunch and got a lot of rosin out of it, I actually pressed each bud 3 times.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Would you mind whipping it out and showing photos lol. I'm in the process of attempting to get a pack of those beans

cheers buddy. i fimmed one, topped the other and lst'd the shit out of them. was a bad idea though. been chopping off 200+ leaves a week for the last month. still have to train them every other day to make room and because of the defol theyre vertical growth is almost non existent. : (
It pays off in the end
IMG_20170504_184747.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back