Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a CBD widow on the go as well as a regular DP AWW and a dinafem AWW XXL. All destined for outdoors. Bud you are gonna love the night queen!!

@stepside - Thanks bud!! She really was a fine plant.
My night queen didn't like me going on vacation for 8 days. She did not recover as well as the others and continues to drop leaves. Just hoping she makes it to the finish line.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My night queen didn't like me going on vacation for 8 days. She did not recover as well as the others and continues to drop leaves. Just hoping she makes it to the finish line.

Darn....sorry to hear!! Hope she pulls through for you!

The auto night queen is one fantastic smoke simple as that Dutch passion has a winner there

Dutch passion does produce some of the hugest auto's on the planet period. I love there think different you let that babie go to full bloom what a powerful HIGH

Hey @1939bear are your oyster mushrooms in your grow tent? They're selling overpriced mushroom kits as CO2 kits.
c8674785d497935f7c924798f38069d8.jpg

No. They need a dark area . All I did was cut a bunch of x 's around the plastic bag and sprayed lightly twice a day . :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back