Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna need all that weed in my tent when I wreck myself on the bike lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I loved dirt biking I had a cr500 two smoker for a while back in the nineties that was a monster. i love my sleds to this day I have a 170 hp rocketship for a sled

DP Euforia 89g's (not super dense bud)
IMG_5086.JPG

IMG_5087.JPG

IMG_5091.JPG

IMG_5093.JPG

I loved dirt biking I had a cr500 two smoker for a while back in the nineties that was a monster. i love my sleds to this day I have a 170 hp rocketship for a sled
That's a lot of bike even these days. I had to give up sleds when I started a family. I had a problem with the speed and every trail going to a bar. I messed myself up a lot and had to stop before it got worse.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My son is a iron worker I told him along time ago I do not want to here your stories it scares the shit out of me. There is old iron workers and bold iron workers but no old bold iron workers. That is what i tell him all the time Then he shoots back with a pic of some 60 year old doing shit a twenty year old would shit them selves
Have worked next to iron workers. Some of the strongest and craziest mofos I have ever seen. Seen them do wild wild shit buildings. Several stories up. With lots of weight no harness inches from edge.
I used to be brave. Too many close calls. But that's some bravery I never had.

Agree. To a point lol. I believe in the kiss method too. But also like trying stuff. That being said. Did not even think to wrap mine like that. Going to probably change to that when I get home. Not that I am worried. But the thought had crossed my mind about 1 giving out. I would cry.
Good call
I actually need more height so I took the v hangers and slid them over a metal broom stick on top of the tent frame. I also have 2 safety ratchets per side in case of failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back