Status
Not open for further replies.
My light weighs 53 lbs.. with added heat and maybe a little UV light... I'd rather not trust the lives of my plants and a couple Grand in light to a 3 cent zip tie.. but that's just me
Good call on that one step. I'll risk my life but not my plants.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well my 3 lights together don't weigh that. I don't even know my tent would support that on the cross bar lol . Kinda light you got? God's sun in a ballast? Sheesh .
I got a bunch but the big one is a Blackdog phytomax 1000..

But lights and growing aside.. when you're rigging anything you should use the least amount of pieces possible.. the more pieces the more chances for failure..

My light weighs 53 lbs.. with added heat and maybe a little UV light... I'd rather not trust the lives of my plants and a couple Grand in light to a 3 cent zip tie.. but that's just me
That's a BIIIIG light!!! I would not trust a zip tie either!! Prolly use a piece of wire rope instead,

Been on zip tied scaffolding. Was safe. Enough. Not OSHA safe. But safe. Just don't jump n bounce
My son is a iron worker I told him along time ago I do not want to here your stories it scares the shit out of me. There is old iron workers and bold iron workers but no old bold iron workers. That is what i tell him all the time Then he shoots back with a pic of some 60 year old doing shit a twenty year old would shit them selves

I got a bunch but the big one is a Blackdog phytomax 1000..

But lights and growing aside.. when you're rigging anything you should use the least amount of pieces possible.. the more pieces the more chances for failure..
Agree. To a point lol. I believe in the kiss method too. But also like trying stuff. That being said. Did not even think to wrap mine like that. Going to probably change to that when I get home. Not that I am worried. But the thought had crossed my mind about 1 giving out. I would cry.
Good call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back