Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the zip tie method myself. That puts the ratchet up on the bar and the free string hanging. Makes it easier for me to adjust the position of the lights and seems a bit neater to me with the free ends.
Exactly, then I just fold up the extra string and tuck it over the bar.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That is because they grew up with well water no flouride I see it all the time where I live. Soft teeth that fall out when they are teenagers
That and sugar. I'll be needing me a set of chompers before long. Bad genetics and water. My teeth suck. Unfortunately.

Dude, several parts on my dirtbike are secured with zip ties. Are you saying that may be unsafe? Lmoa

Been on zip tied scaffolding. Was safe. Enough. Not OSHA safe. But safe. Just don't jump n bounce

Damn...one bowl of the auto euforia and i am ripped!! Its reallllllly a fine smoke!!
IMG_5098.JPG

Dude, several parts on my dirtbike are secured with zip ties. Are you saying that may be unsafe? Lmoa

My light weighs 53 lbs.. with added heat and maybe a little UV light... I'd rather not trust the lives of my plants and a couple Grand in light to a 3 cent zip tie.. but that's just me

My light weighs 53 lbs.. with added heat and maybe a little UV light... I'd rather not trust the lives of my plants and a couple Grand in light to a 3 cent zip tie.. but that's just me
Well my 3 lights together don't weigh that. I don't even know my tent would support that on the cross bar lol . Kinda light you got? God's sun in a ballast? Sheesh .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back