Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, how do I hang these bastards?

file.jpg

One "hanger" to my light frame, other side I want to mount to ceiling but it's too small in diameter? Only if I put some wire around tubes on ceiling?
I put zip ties on the cross bar and hang them from the zip ties.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

file.jpg

One "hanger" to my light frame, other side I want to mount to ceiling but it's too small in diameter? Only if I put some wire around tubes on ceiling?

Wrap one hook around the tube and clip it back to itself

Go around the tube, and clip to the rope...if that makes sense.

Back to rope?

Yup leave the ratchet end hanging

What they said. :smoking:
IMG_3870.JPG

Goooooood morning AFN!!!!
funny-picture-whoever-woke-me-up-is-going-to-die.jpg

Howdy everybody!! Lots of rain here in the mud Atlantic. Haha, THANKS autocorrect!

Sooo.... MetallicA kicks off their North American tour on Wednesday in Baltimore. Anybody else going? (I'm getting tickets in an hour and a half. May end up being Solo, but thanks to outdoor venue and vaporizer, I'm gonna be smoking)

(I'll probably pound the hell outta this query tomorrow and Def Wednesday. So my apologies.)

I've waited 20 years to see Metallica and I will literally cry if I can't go. I will probably cry when I get in my seat. This is huge for me.

It's... It's...

:pass::d5:

file.jpg

Put the ratchet end to the pipe or ceiling and the other end to your fixture . :thumbsup:

I put zip ties on the cross bar and hang them from the zip ties.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I like the zip tie method myself. That puts the ratchet up on the bar and the free string hanging. Makes it easier for me to adjust the position of the lights and seems a bit neater to me with the free ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back