Status
Not open for further replies.
One of Dutch Passions wonderful offerings...dont see it grown very often!!
Thanks, good to know. I've got some dutch passion seeds to work through now. Auto blueberry is definitely one of my faves, auto night queen growing now and CBD white widow on deck.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Have worked next to iron workers. Some of the strongest and craziest mofos I have ever seen. Seen them do wild wild shit buildings. Several stories up. With lots of weight no harness inches from edge.
I used to be brave. Too many close calls. But that's some bravery I never had.
My son is five foot seven inches and 185 pounds solid and yes he is a crazy kid like his old man but just higher LMAO

Thanks, good to know. I've got some dutch passion seeds to work through now. Auto blueberry is definitely one of my faves, auto night queen growing now and CBD white widow on deck.

I have a CBD widow on the go as well as a regular DP AWW and a dinafem AWW XXL. All destined for outdoors. Bud you are gonna love the night queen!!

@stepside - Thanks bud!! She really was a fine plant.

Have worked next to iron workers. Some of the strongest and craziest mofos I have ever seen. Seen them do wild wild shit buildings. Several stories up. With lots of weight no harness inches from edge.
I used to be brave. Too many close calls. But that's some bravery I never had.
Most of my friends are iron workers.. most deaths in that field are equipment failure.. rigging is my life and everyone around me.. I wouldn't steer you wrong on that for sure

@Dmrides220
I just cant get over the awesomeness of the Night Queen...just grown 2 so far and both were very different plants, but both spectacular smoke
IMG_4832.JPG

IMG_4839.JPG

Plant 2
IMG_5145.JPG

IMG_5156.JPG

That's a lot of bike even these days. I had to give up sleds when I started a family. I had a problem with the speed and every trail going to a bar. I messed myself up a lot and had to stop before it got worse.

I have a 1200 ski doo four banger oozing fomula one tech through the motor it is built in Austria the MILL. I have it clutched to the nines and reflashed to 9500 rpm and piped and a cheater can. The torque is so crazy if you are not holding on with all your might it will throw you off the arse end. I have slowed down I had a bad wreck this year. I hit a house long story not my fault but I am still here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back