Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello hello! How's everyone doing on this lazy Friday afternoon? Check out my beauties:

Dinafem Haze 2.0 auto - Day 52
18339318_536720086717041_1894753775_o.jpg
18318170_536720010050382_505444641_o.jpg

HSO Blue Dream auto - Day 42

18318765_536720140050369_2110694928_o.jpg

Would it be worth it for only 3 plants?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They scale well. I've run four off mine (though not for long since one seed in that run didn't sprout) and also run just one for a while when I had a little mother plant running on it. I just use a little tied off section of hose to cap off the tee's on the main line that I'm not using to prevent a leak.

They scale well. I've run four off mine (though not for long since one seed in that run didn't sprout) and also run just one for a while when I had a little mother plant running on it. I just use a little tied off section of hose to cap off the tee's on the main line that I'm not using to prevent a leak.
Thanks man, I think I will do some research on the system, could be just what I need.

Thanks man, I think I will do some research on the system, could be just what I need.

If you're looking to automate the watering, should also check out the Autopots. They're the other, more commonly used system that I've seen folks 'round here growing with. They do a drain and fill, water from the bottom method that also works really well for cannabis. I chose the Blumat's mostly because I felt they would be a little more flexible with placement in my closet with the tight access through the door, but both systems work well. :smoking:

If you're looking to automate the watering, should also check out the Autopots. They're the other, more commonly used system that I've seen folks 'round here growing with. They do a drain and fill, water from the bottom method that also works really well for cannabis. I chose the Blumat's mostly because I felt they would be a little more flexible with placement in my closet with the tight access through the door, but both systems work well. :smoking:
Can you pull the blumat out and put it back in, say to take the plants out of the tent for a little trim or Lst?

Do share....

2 eggs, lightly beaten. Add in a couple tablespoons of grated cheese (optional...can also reserve to sprinkle on top if preferred), and pour in a couple tablespoons of milk. Salt and pepper to taste and mix it all up well. Pour into a mug sprayed with a little non-stick. Microwave on high for 45 seconds. Mix well. Microwave on high for an additional 40-50 seconds until eggs are set.
:chef:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back