Status
Not open for further replies.
I passed out once when we were camping.....I was standing up and took a hit from this big ass spoon pipe I used to have (don't remember the strain)...anyway, I took a big hit, handed the bowl to my buddy ...the next thing I knew, my hands shot straight out in front of me like Frankenstein, and I dropped like a rock! I came to, wearing most of a Coors Light....and about 15 people staring at me.....Not my finest moment, by far (not my worst, on the other hand). :rofl:

Mornin' everybody! :pass:
Bahahahaha!!!! Sorry for laughing at that but....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I better, the morphine, and dillaudid suck!! I think they keep the good stuff for themselves...
Shit man, that sucks. Hopefully it goes quickly and you can get back to a more normal life. FYI the last time I spent a week in the hospital I had my buddy bring me weed "twice" pretty sure the nurses knew I was smoking but never said anything.

Man as soon as I tried my first nitro glycerin I felt better.. @budelee you mentioned seatbelts..

You guys watch Street outlaws?? I seen this and laughed so hard I almost pissed myself..

Don't try this at home..

Man as soon as I tried my first nitro glycerin I felt better.. @budelee you mentioned seatbelts..

You guys watch Street outlaws?? I seen this and laughed so hard I almost pissed myself..

Don't try this at home..
:rofl::rofl::rofl: That would turn me into a sprinkler of vomit!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was WAY faster than I expected it to go!

You should laugh....its a funny story! Its a much better story than the time I offended an ER doctor and she threw me in a mental hospital for the night.....:rofl:
Lmfao! I stood up out of a chair once at my buddies fire and fell face first in dog shit but it probably wasn't from the weed lol.

Don't try this at home..

Bwahahahahha... That was funny!! Wtf was they thinking!!

Don't try this at home..

Omg I had to watch that twice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back