Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday everyone..nothing on my schedule today except...git hi...er.. Git stoned, pass out , do it again...... Hey when was the last time you guys took a hit that sent you into blackout, and when you woke up, coffee and coco soak one half your clothes and a chair is laying over a broken plant that was just calling your name!! Um ya, that didnt happen to me either yesterday..

I wasn't going to do any outdoor this year but I just talked to my buddy and he's got 12 strains of clones.. I'm getting a list today or tomorrow.. I know my backyard wouldn't be right without at least a couple MOB's
This will be my first year growing "real" plants outside not from bag seed. I started growing autos indoor at the end last summer after being let down by my half assed outdoor grow. Getting rid of the tree might actually make it feasible for me to grow outside.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Happy Friday everyone..nothing on my schedule today except...git hi...er.. Git stoned, pass out , do it again...... Hey when was the last time you guys took a hit that sent you into blackout, and when you woke up, coffee and coco soak one half your clothes and a chair is laying over a broken plant that was just calling your name!! Um ya, that didnt happen to me either yesterday..
Jeez man.. not working is really cramping your style..

This will be my first year growing "real" plants outside not from bag seed. I started growing autos indoor at the end last summer after being let down by my half assed outdoor grow. Getting rid of the tree might actually make it feasible for me to grow outside.

I love growing bagseed.. if it was good enough to keep the seed you know it'll be better if you grow it yourself

Gooooood morning AFN!!!!

IMG_3852.JPG

Hey budelee! Sounds like a good time to me lol.

I love growing bagseed.. if it was good enough to keep the seed you know it'll be better if you grow it yourself
The bag seed was OK but as soon as I harvested my first autos those bag seed buds went right into butter and tincture because I wasn't smoking that shit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back