Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen anything like her, looks like it's gonna yield a significant amount.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I'm hoping.. seems like it's taking forever though.. my other 3 are done just waiting on scissors.. this one hasn't even got a single red hair..

Go Fishing . [emoji3]
Unfortunately my boss wants me to make parts today lol.
af3b53c1f010bce1c80b4413057d3bb7.jpg

I think I started this one on Feb 7th.. but it took a while to hit bottom. I'll probably stay away from 25gal pots for a while
Dude I couldn't even afford to fill a 25 gallon pot lol. I think my bags of soil are 50 liters. So I'm pretty sure that's like 2 bags lol.

Dude I couldn't even afford to fill a 25 gallon pot lol. I think my bags of soil are 50 liters. So I'm pretty sure that's like 2 bags lol.

I hear ya.. I dumped 4 seven gal airpots into that pot pulled the root balls and planted the seed.. it's just used material..
I filled my garden boxes with recycled stuff last night. I might get an auto crop outdoors this year..

I hear ya.. I dumped 4 seven gal airpots into that pot pulled the root balls and planted the seed.. it's just used material..
I filled my garden boxes with recycled stuff last night. I might get an auto crop outdoors this year..
Good call on recycling soil. I'm hoping to try some autos outdoors too. Got some duckfoot for between the tomatoes. And I just signed a contract to have a huge white pine taken down which will greatly increase the amount of sun I get, I'm pretty excited about that.

Good call on recycling soil. I'm hoping to try some autos outdoors too. Got some duckfoot for between the tomatoes. And I just signed a contract to have a huge white pine taken down which will greatly increase the amount of sun I get, I'm pretty excited about that.

I wasn't going to do any outdoor this year but I just talked to my buddy and he's got 12 strains of clones.. I'm getting a list today or tomorrow.. I know my backyard wouldn't be right without at least a couple MOB's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back