Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey when was the last time you guys took a hit that sent you into blackout, and when you woke up, coffee and coco soak one half your clothes and a chair is laying over a broken plant that was just calling your name!! Um ya, that didnt happen to me either yesterday..
I passed out once when we were camping.....I was standing up and took a hit from this big ass spoon pipe I used to have (don't remember the strain)...anyway, I took a big hit, handed the bowl to my buddy ...the next thing I knew, my hands shot straight out in front of me like Frankenstein, and I dropped like a rock! I came to, wearing most of a Coors Light....and about 15 people staring at me.....Not my finest moment, by far (not my worst, on the other hand). :rofl:

Mornin' everybody! :pass:

In all honesty.. are you feeling better??
Bro.. I feel okay, not pushing myself, just waiting for appts to be behind me so i can go back to work, there will be another hospital stay within the month tho.. I think my tolerance just hit new levels!!

Bro.. I feel okay, not pushing myself, just waiting for appts to be behind me so i can go back to work, there will be another hospital stay within the month tho.. I think my tolerance just hit new levels!!
Building up cannabinoids for the hospital stay?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I passed out once when we were camping.....I was standing up and took a hit from this big ass spoon pipe I used to have (don't remember the strain)...anyway, I took a big hit, handed the bowl to my buddy ...the next thing I knew, my hands shot straight out in front of me like Frankenstein, and I dropped like a rock! I came to, wearing most of a Coors Light....and about 15 people staring at me.....Not my finest moment, by far (not my worst, on the other hand). :rofl:

Mornin' everybody! :pass:
that is so awesome Frank!! Mang , at least they kept you from going into the fire!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back