Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear that @budelee! I am terrified of hurting myself or needing a painful treatment, or heaven forbid surgery. I have an incredibly high tolerance to opioid type pain drugs. Morphine, Oxyxxx, whatever. In this day and age of opioid abuse awareness I just know I am going to have issues with getting enough and then not to have canna if I am in the hospital.... Grrr.. Definitely one of my top life fears.

It's hard to tell but my girls are finally making a comeback after my vacation. Actually some new green growth showing up.
cadeb266872ef39e89193340cd90c0ac.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Looking nice ozone. How do you like the blumat? I've been thinking about looking into it.

The Blumat's are awesome. If you're looking to automate the watering they work great. From what I've read, the TLO style soil growing I'm using works best when there is a constant "core" area in the soil that is constantly moist and these accomplish that perfectly. :smoking:

The Blumat's are awesome. If you're looking to automate the watering they work great. From what I've read, the TLO style soil growing I'm using works best when there is a constant "core" area in the soil that is constantly moist and these accomplish that perfectly. :smoking:
Would it be worth it for only 3 plants?

Idk man, I gotta watch a few more times and try and see if they switched out a dummy. That dude definitely looked like a dummy spinning around lol.

Only dummy there was...wait all three of them.. when they took his helmet off you could see his eyes still tumbling around.. :crying: I'm still laughing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back